The default IP address of the Orbi router is 192.168.1.1 or 192.168.0.1.
You can find the IP address of Orbi RBR50 on the bottom side of your router or you can also find it on the router manual.
If you can’t access orbilogin.net or orbilogin.com then you can try these troubleshooting steps
- Use a wired connection between your device and the Orbi network.
- Change the browser or try with different devices.
- Use IP address 192.168.0.1 rather than orbilogin.com or orbilogin.net.
- Make sure that your Orbi router is properly connected to the ISP modem.
- If you change the IP address before, then please use the changed one.
Locate the reset on the bottom side of your Orbi router and then by using a paper clip, press and hold the button for 15 seconds. This reset process takes two to three minutes to complete.
http://www.orbilogin.com or orbilogin.com is the default web address for Orbi routers
To change the Orbi admin password, type http://www.orbilogin.com into the web browser and then login by entering username and password. On the dashboard of Orbi, Go to Advanced > Administration. On the Set Password page, enter the new admin login password and click on Apply to save it.
To recover Orbi Admin password, open login page by visiting http://www.orbilogin.com then click on cancel on login page. Now enter the Serial number into the required field and click on continue. You can locate the serial number on the sticker pasted on the router itself. Now you need to answer two security questions that you set at the time of the router setup. Once you enter the security questions, you will see the admin password on your screen. You can log in again with a recover orbi admin password.
List of some common issues with Orbi WiFi system
- Showing offline on Orbi App.
- Unable to connect devices on the Orbi Wireless network.
- Can’t find Orbi Wireless network name on some devices.
- Orbi WiFi password not working.
- Slow speed issue.
- http://www.orbilogin.com not working.
- Cant access 192.168.0.1 or orbilogin.com
- Can’t connect the satellite to the orbi WiFi network.
Yes, it is possible to set up an orbi WiFi system without Orbi App. You can set up the Orbi WiFi router through a Web browser.
Yes, it is very important to update the firmware regularly on Orbi WiFI Router. You can update the Orbi firmware through http://www.orbilogin.com or from Orbi App. Updated firmware helps to secure your Orbi router.
Yes, you can update the firmware of your Orbi through an Obri mobile App.