The Netgear Orbi app allows a user to manage their Orbi Wi-Fi System’s settings. You can manage your Netgear Orbi login device from anywhere using your Android, Mac or iOS device. To connect with your Netgear Orbi anywhere anytime, access the Orbi login page of your router using the Orbi app:
- Initially, connect your mobile device to the Orbi login network.
- Launch the Orbi app on your device. Like Mobile or tablet.
- Next, you need to tap the Menu icon.
- This icon is available in the upper-left corner of the Orbi dashboard.
- Tap the SETTINGS from the menu option.
- Then hit the Anywhere Access tab.
- As you see the Anywhere Access page, toggle the Enable Anywhere Access slider.
- When you toggle the slider to the right turns the slider LED green.
- You now enables the Access Anywhere option and can access the remotely anytime.
- If you toggle the slider to the left side, it will turns the slider white. And then disables Access Anywhere option.
To manage your Netgear Orbi device without any Orbi Wifi network, launch the Orbi app. And then tap the Connect via anywhere access.