Sometimes you’re not connected to your Orbi’s WiFi network or maybe you’re new and want to know how you can access Orbi Login. Worry not fellas, this happens to even our best people. In this article we are gonna tell you some easy steps to get connected:
Connect using NETGEAR Orbi app
NETGEAR Orbi app has proved itself very supportive of all our Orbi users. This app gets you set up easily and manages your WiFi settings as well. You just need to install it in your smartphone and connect the device to Orbi’s WIFI network, the app will itself instruct to follow the rest. Once your network is set up, you can perform a speed check, pause the internet, manage your connected devices, set up a Circle of network range, impose Smart Parental Controls, and much more.
This app is available on the Apple App Store and Google Play Store for Android users.
Connect using orbilogin.com
Although you can always visit orbilogin.com on your computer, or use a live chat option to get in touch with our support team. If you are a VPN connection user or using a custom IP range, you need to type your Gateway IP address on the URL/ address bar of the browser to access your Orbi Login.
- 192.168.1.1 is the default Gateway IP address of your Orbi.
- You might need to clear the cache of your browser before proceeding because sometimes browsers cached this page by accident. See the below steps clear the cache and try again:
Internet Explorer users (IE):
Click on Tools > Internet options> check all the boxes available on-screen and then select Delete browsing history.
Google Chrome users:
On the Chrome toolbar, you’ll see three dots on the right side. Click on it and below you’ll see More Tools. Direct your mouse to it and then select Clear Browsing Data.
It’ll give you an option to select the “beginning of time” before clicking the Clear Browsing Data. Other browser’s users. Please refer to your browser’s user menu
Login to Configure the Netgear Orbi Router
Once you’re done setting up your router’s network via NETGEAR Orbi app or via orrbilogin.net, you need to login to its web interface for configuration. It is necessary to start using the internet.
Steps to login
- Open any browser on your computer.
- Enter the IP address( http://192.168.1.1 or http://10.0.0.1) or orbilogin.net in the URL/ address bar of the browser.
- Press Enter
- It’ll prompt the login page. Enter the credentials you’ve set. If you’re new to this refer to the default credentials below:
- Once done correctly, it’ll prompt the user home screen.
- Tap on ADVANCED > Advanced Setup > tap Router/AP Mode.
- It’ll prompt the Router / AP Mode page.
- Click the AP Mode radio button. The page will adjust.
- Now you need to select the IP Address setting:
- Dynamically. This router will be assigned an IP address while on AP mode by the other router on the network.
- Enable fixed IP settings ( we don’t recommend though ). This is to manually assign a specific IP address to this router while in AP mode. This option requires an effective advanced network experience.
- Yep, that’s it! You’ve Successfully logged in.