The Netgear Orbilogin.com RBK50 AC3000 is a mesh WIFI system. Orbi RBK50 is out of a world router and is able to roam around even in a large home with its high-speed powerful signal. It’s an amazing device and has the capability to produce more range and power than almost any other WIFI device. The dedicated channel of Orbi RBK50 helps your system to squeeze as much throughput as your requirements. It’s a pocket-friendly WIFI system and you don’t need a wireless range extender with this device.
If you have a large ground to cover, Orbi RBK50 is well worth it. That is why Orbi is one of the top-notching routers available in the market. Orbi RBK50 is a pack of two, one router and one satellite. You can have an additional satellite also if you have to cover more than 5000 square feet.
Connect to Netgear Orbi RBR50
- Unplug your current modem from the wall outlet, remove and replace the battery if it has one.
- Plug the modem back to the power slot or the wall outlet wherever you want.
- Use the available Ethernet cable to connect your modem to the WAN or the Yellow internet port on your router.
- If you have to connect your Orbilogin.com RBR50 router to a subsistence gateway, then turn off the WIFI of your subsistence gateway.
- Orbi RBR50 router should now be plugged in into a power outlet and turn it on.
- If the power LED light does not light or blink, press the power button once again.
Orbilogin.com setup via a web browser
- Connect your configuration devices such as a mobile, computer, or laptop with the router using an Ethernet cable.
- If you are using mobile as your configuration device, use a WIFI connection only as the mobile devices do not have any LAN or WAN ports.
- The Ethernet cable is used to associate the LAN port of the computer
- to the LAN port of your Orbi RBR50 router.
- The WAN port of your Orbi router will be used to connect with the WAN port on your modem to get an internet connection.
There are two separate ways used for Orbi router login;
Orbi router login via a web browser
Orbi router login through a web browser requires a computer and a standard web browser of your choice. You have to launch a web browser and navigate to orbilogin.com through Addy and then hit the enter key. Admin will be utilized to fill the area marked ‘username’. The paraphrase ‘Password’ will be utilized to fill the area marked ‘Password’. Rest, follow the on-screen prompts to complete the further setup process.
Orbi router login via Orbi app
Orbi router login via the Orbilogin.com app is as simple as it is. Get the Orbi app from an official website and launch it. The app is available at all app stores like Google Play and Apple app. On the other hand, you can scan the QR code to get a quick start guide. Follow on-screen instructions to set up your Orbi RBR50 router.
After the setup is complete, the Orbi LED light turns off.
Netgear Orbi Outdoor Satellite RBS50
Netgear Orbi RBS50 satellite is a tri-band satellite, with speeds up to 400 Mbps on the 2.4 GHz frequency band and 867 Mbps on the 5 GHz frequency band. It has “2×2;2” antennas in which you receive two antennas; two spatial streams; and two transmit antennas for each one of its frequency bands. The dedicated backhaul channel offers 1733 Mbps speed. You can turn on its MU-MIMO feature for fast and simultaneous connections. The user also gets parental control for the complete system.
How far do I place my Orbi satellite from the main router?
You can place your Orbi RBS50 satellite a maximum of 30 feet away from the main router to receive the best signal output. If you place your Orbi RBS50 satellite just 10 feet away from the main router, you will have much better performance than ever expected. So, finally, we come to know that you should not place your Orbi satellite more than 30 feet away from the main router to get the best connection. At a distance of 35 feet or more you will start getting inconsistent speed with an average of fewer than 20 Mbps.
Synchronizes your Orbi RBS50 satellite with the main router
Make sure the router and the Orbi RBS50 satellite are getting sufficient power. You can ensure this by the LED status on your router and the modem. If the LED on your Orbi router and the satellite does not light, then press the power button on the router as well as on the satellite.
- Once the router and the satellite are powered on, press the sync button on the router first.
- After 40 to 60 seconds press the sync button on your Orbi satellite as well
- After pressing the sync button, the Orbi satellite ring LED will light one of the following colors;
Solid Amber: – On seeing the amber light bring your router and the satellite closer to one another.
Solid Magenta: – If the magenta LED lights for 90 to 160 seconds, the sync process has failed. Try again.
Solid Blue: – Solid Blue LED for more than two minutes is a symbol of good communication between your router and the satellite.